It is Autumn, after all, so here’s a quick flick of the virtual broom here chez Unexpected Traveller.
For those of you heading to Brussels at some point in the near future, you may want a few tips from a local and so my recent article on The Wanderlust Times may be just the ticket. Entitled “10 Things to do in Brussels“, it is aimed at the person who may not have much time to spend in town but wants to avoid the more touristy areas. You will not have enough time for everything in one day though, so do allow a weekend if you like all that’s described there.
A few spring-cleaning-type points for all faithful Unexpected Traveller readers:
- I’ve decided to retire the little set of stars at the bottom of every blog post and will use the new ‘Like’ button that appears further down instead. This way if you like the post then click on the button, otherwise show your disapproval by ignoring it.
- The new set of buttons at the bottom of posts also let you share whatever caught your fancy through Facebook, Twitter or whatever other time-wasting device you prefer. Interestingly, I can now see how many times people share my posts, which is kind of cool.
I’ve also written about the following, in no particular order:
- A reasonably priced hotel in Oslo, perfect for a weekend break – the Thon Hotel Munch.
- Planetmona has re-posted my review of Heathrow’s Plane Food in Terminal 5.
- If you ever are in Connecticut and fancy a light and reasonable lunch, may I recommend you skip the RiverCity Grille?
- If, however, you are in Connecticut and fancy a drink with your meal, make sure you have ID before going to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Anything you’d like to see here at the Unexpected Traveller? Leave us a comment and tell us all about it!
Related Unexpected Traveller Posts:
- The (E)State of Summer
- Mid-summer madness
- Driving Me Up The Wall
- Born To Be Unusual
- Imperial Standard
If you liked this post, share it with a friend – click here!
If you’re not subscribed, why not receive updates from the Unexpected Traveller by e-mail? Use the links on the top-right to subscribe!
Interested in hearing my opinions on food and travel? Check out my posts on Planet Mona!