The Top 10 Unexpected Posts for 2012
Appropriately enough for the last day of the year, here is a list of the most popular Unexpected Traveller posts this year. As always, thanks for reading, following and re-tweeting the blog – here’s what you liked the most this year
- In tenth place is a guest post by Matt from Australia detailing the Five Things He’ll Never (Again) Say In An Airport.
- The Unexpected Father found out he can get lost because of a mis-translation in Brussels’ Gare Du Midi
- I experienced a Caffeine Emergency in Dublin in eighth place.
- My recipe for Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes is in seventh place.
- The weather in Belgium is an oft-searched for phrase. It also is something I discovered very early on.
- French snottiness enters at fifth place.
- My dealings with Maltese bureaucracy were the fourth most read post this year.
- Figuring out how to make America count is in third place.
- People seem very keen to know what should be kept in mind when driving in Belgium. Can’t say I blame them.
- The most popular post (unsurprisingly, given the surrealism in Belgian train stations) is the Unexpected Guide to Gare Du Midi.
Happy New Year everyone